Subject: Videos Available on YouTube: SAP Uses OData and SAP Gateway and OData

Dear TC members!

SAP has produced two publicly available videos showing our commitment to OData and where we already use it in our product landscape. The videos are relatively low-key on product advertisement and focus more on OData and its crucial role for getting the right data to the right people

SAP Uses ODatahttps://youtu.be/iLU8ZXbKCOc

SAP Gateway & OData - https://youtu.be/XtGWA7aep08

Thanks in advance!
Ralf

        In preparing for battle
        I have always found that plans are useless,
        but planning is indispensable.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower