Members of the OData TC,
Per the TC's submission request , please find the attached starter document for:
OData Common Schema Definition Language (CSDL) XML Representation Version 4.01
WP abbreviation: odata-csdl-xml-v4.01
When the TC first votes  to publish this Work Product in the OASIS Library, we expect these to be published at:
The permanent "Latest version" URIs will be:
Please let me know if anything here fails to meet your expectations.
Further revisions to this Work Product must be maintained in Working Drafts, following procedures detailed in the OASIS TC Administration How-to Guide .
Working Drafts should be made available by uploading the document(s) to the TC's Kavi document repository, or (provisionally/temporarily) to the TC's Subversion (SVN) repository, if SVN has been activated for your TC . TCs are encouraged to use ZIP packaging when the WD releases contain multiple files (and directories).
For each WD revision, you will need to:
1) increment the Working Draft revision (number) from 01 to 02, 03, 04 etc., as successive Working Drafts are produced; the revision number needs to be updated at the top of the document in the stage identifier (Working Draft ##) and in the document identifier within the page footer.
2) supply the relevant publication/release/upload date for each successive Working Draft instance, using the prescribed date format: DD Month YYYY; the date needs to be updated at the top of the document (just below the stage identifier, Working Draft ##) and in the page footer.
3) provide suitable text for a document Abstract, updating this summary with successive revisions to provide an accurate description of the subject matter, goals, scope, etc.
4) keep the Acknowledgments (Appendix A) and Revision History (Appendix C) up-to-date with each WD revision.
5) consult the OASIS Naming Directives document when creating new artifacts that may be part of the Work Product (e.g., image files, XML schemas), observing the rules for name characters in files and proposed directories, and for proposed URIs/namespaces .
6) examine the instructions for construction of XML Namespace Identifiers (namespace URIs) and Namespace Documents  if your specification declares one or more XML namespaces or other namespace-related identifiers for (e.g.,) link relations, named properties, functions, dialects, faults, actions, or any named message types. All such identifiers, if HTTP-scheme, must begin with: http://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx
When the TC votes  to approve a Working Draft as a Committee Draft (CSD or CND), the Chair or other designated person must submit a "Committee Specification Draft Creation and Upload Request" accessible on the TC Administration Requests Page .
Upon receipt of this form, the TC Administrator will QC and process the Work Product for official publication in the OASIS Library (http://docs.oasis-open.org/
) as a Committee Draft, including addition of the requisite cover page metadata and other boilerplate information.
A quality checklist of commonly-occurring issues found in draft specifications is available at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/54999/latest
. This checklist was developed by the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) and is used to provide feedback to TC's when a document goes out for its first public review. The document can help spec editors and anticipate and address a number of routine problems.
 Developing Committee Specifications and Notes
Starting a Working Draft
 SVN Version control, via Tools
 OASIS Naming Directives
 OASIS Naming Directives - Namespace Identifiers and Namespace Documents
 Approval of a WD as a CD (CSD or CND)
 TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393