[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: Agenda for OData TC meeting 2016-04-07
As I recall from the call last week, the main topic for today was to go over Ralph's JSON CSDL issues. I don't know that we were planning on taking the full 2 hours.
In any case, I am planning on calling in from my car for part of the call, but not all of it.
Also, any update on requests for quotes for the ISO approval?
Here  is the agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday April 7, 2016 during 8-10am Pacific Time. For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
i. #0032: Overview presentation on HTTP/2 features (due May 19, 2016)
ii. #0035: Identify the right open source license for the OASIS Open Source repositories for vocabularies and libraries (due March 31, 2016)
i. OData protocol
1. ODATA-920 Specify overflow for int data types
2. ODATA-919 Specify the result type for each operation based on operator types
3. ODATA-918 Add operator "divideby" that always results in a decimal.
ii. Simplified Payload
1. ODATA-818 Omit properties whose value is null or the $metadata-defined default value
2. ODATA-809 Define non-message format for final response of async request
3. ODATA-747Allow IEEE 754 constants [-]INF and NaN also for Edm.Decimal and integer types
iii. New Query Capabilities
1. ODATA-614 Allow $expand, $select, ... with POST/PATCH/PUT in combination with return=representation to specify the response shape
2. ODATA-827 introduce $compute query option
1. ODATA-849 Add possibility for enumeration types to "extend" another enumeration type
2. ODATA-494 Define inheritance for enumeration types
3. ODATA-874 Allow Edm.String as underlying type for enumeration types
v. OData CSDL
6. OData JSON CSDL [9:20am]
a. New issues
b. Parked issues
ii. ODATA-906 Consider how to specify an included namespace as a default in JSON CSDL
iii. ODATA-890 Specify how to get from a JSON message to a JSON schema for validating this message
iv. ODATA-863 Represent Terms similar to Types
c. Next steps
i. Discuss next steps for alignment with Swagger JSON schema
i. ODATA-905 Example 67: result row for USA, Sugar missing, Example 68: last total should be 7
ii. ODATA-904 Example 55: clarify groupby in combination with relationships of instance cardinality zero
iii. ODATA-909 ABNF for pathPrefix should also allow qualified ComplexTypeName
b. Thursday April 14, 2016?