Subject: Agenda for OData TC meeting 2016-04-14
Here  is the agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday April 14, 2016 during 8-10am Pacific Time. For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
i. #0032: Overview presentation on HTTP/2 features (due May 19, 2016)
ii. #0035: Identify the right open source license for the OASIS Open Source repositories for vocabularies and libraries (due March 31, 2016)
i. ODATA-930: Ensure that errata03 vocabularies have explicit Nullable facet for collection-typed properties
ii. ODATA-931: Typo in Example 32: An entity container aggregates entity sets, singletons, action imports, and function imports.
i. OData protocol
1. ODATA-920 Specify overflow for int data types
2. ODATA-919 Specify the result type for each operation based on operator types
3. ODATA-918 Add operator "divideby" that always results in a decimal.
6. ODATA-812: Allow omitting namespaces for unambiguous functions/actions
ii. Simplified Payload
1. ODATA-818 Omit properties whose value is null or the $metadata-defined default value
2. ODATA-809 Define non-message format for final response of async request
3. ODATA-747Allow IEEE 754 constants [-]INF and NaN also for Edm.Decimal and integer types
iii. New Query Capabilities
1. ODATA-614 Allow $expand, $select, ... with POST/PATCH/PUT in combination with return=representation to specify the response shape
2. ODATA-827 introduce $compute query option
1. ODATA-849 Add possibility for enumeration types to "extend" another enumeration type
2. ODATA-494 Define inheritance for enumeration types
3. ODATA-874 Allow Edm.String as underlying type for enumeration types
v. OData CSDL
2. ODATA-618: Allow using term names in positions that allow type names
3. ODATA-929: Nullable facet should default to false for collection types, rather than being unspecified
7. OData CSDL JSON [9:30am]
a. Parked issues
i. ODATA-906 Consider how to specify an included namespace as a default in JSON CSDL
ii. ODATA-890 Specify how to get from a JSON message to a JSON schema for validating this message
iii. ODATA-863 Represent Terms similar to Types
i. ODATA-905 Example 67: result row for USA, Sugar missing, Example 68: last total should be 7
ii. ODATA-904 Example 55: clarify groupby in combination with relationships of instance cardinality zero
iii. ODATA-909 ABNF for pathPrefix should also allow qualified ComplexTypeName
b. Thursday April 21, 2016?