Subject: Stefan possibly only available via chat today

Dear participants of todays meeting,

as I have a conflicting business meeting today, I may be unavailable at start and even only follow in chat, so here is what I would say w.r.t (ODATA-965) UpdateGeoJSON Reference to RFC7946:

I updated the proposal according to my findings analysing our documents (the drafts) and suggest to simply replace the reference, as I did not detect any new incompatibilities of OData vs. GeoJSON when comparing "currently referenced draft" with RFC.

Thanks,
Stefan.