Subject: Suggest addition of item to agenda for meeting #159 (today)

Aligned with todays submission, I hereby suggest to add a short presentation / discussion of the contribution after "approval of timeline" and before "issue processing".

Context:

New Contribution fromSAP SE (submitted by Ralf):
- Title: Streamlined Metadata JSON
  - URL = https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/59875/Streamlined%20Metadata%20JSON.docx
  - Abstract:
    - This document describes a streamlined JSON format for OData V4 metadata intended to simplify client-side processing. |
      It is different from the $metadata service's JSON format (see OData JSON Format Version 4.0) |
      and the OData JSON Format for Common Schema Definition Language (CSDL) Version 4.0 (see corresponding specification).

PS: I may arrive a little late to the voice communication today (conflicting meetings) but will try to follow on chat right from the start.

All the best,
Stefan.