Subject: FW: GET on OData Vocabularies in Github

We have found an issue with using github as a stable source repository.

Some tools are getting github related info when accessing json and xml versions of the vocabulary files at:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odata-vocabularies/tree/master/vocabularies

We need to reliably get just the file contents.

Is this a problem on how we are referencing these files, or do we need to utilize a stable URL that is not GitHub?

Let me know if I should open an issue.

Thanks,

George