Subject: RE: Function Import questions

Hi Mark,

Question 1: yes, that should be possible:

resourcePath = …

             / entityFunctionImportCall       [ singleNavigation ]

singleNavigation = …

                   [ "/" propertyPath

                   / …

Question 2: yes, if you prefix the unqualified function import with $root/

http://services.odata.org/TripPinRESTierService/(S(2yexst3navg3ksybtvafe0ux))/People?$filter=LastName eq $root/GetPersonWithMostFriends()/LastName

Which is not implemented by the TripPin service.

Thanks

Ralf