OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

odata message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: [odata] Agenda for OData TC meeting on 2017-10-19

7.a. Added three applied issues


From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Handl, Ralf
Sent: Freitag, 13. Oktober 2017 15:21
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odata] Agenda for OData TC meeting on 2017-10-19


Here [1] is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday October 19, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT (17:00-19:00 CEST). For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to [2]. For TC timeline, see [3]. Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.




[1] Agenda


1.        Roll call [8:00 am PT]

    1. Self-registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=44000


2.        Approve agenda [8:05 am PT]


3.        Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10 am PT]

    1. Minutes from October 12, 2017 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61785/odata-meeting-191_on-20171012-minutes.html


4.        Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]

    1. Action items due

                                  i.    None


5.        Publication of Vocabularies  [8:20 am PT]

    1. We did add new terms to vocabularies in Errata, so we could publish Errata 04 to provide new “official” snapshots
    2. Do we want to take that chance and re-check Errata 03 for typos or sections that need clarification?


6.        OData-to-OpenAPI Mapping  [8:50 am PT]

    1. Proposal: in CND02 use only OpenAPI 3.0.0 as target language, anyone interested in Swagger/OpenAPI 2.0 can refer to CND01
    2. Discussion: which new features of OpenAPI 3.0.0 (beyond “nullable”) do we want to leverage?


7.        Issues [9:20 am PT]

    1. Vocabularies: APPLIED

                                  i.    ODATA-1064 Add ability to annotate collections to return only count and NextLink

                                 ii.    ODATA-1098 xxxRestrictions can be applied more broadly

                                iii.    ODATA-1119 Add CollectionPropertyRestrictions capability term

                                iv.    ODATA-1120 Put entity set restrictions on NavigationPropertyDescriptions


    1. Vocabularies: NEW or OPEN

                                  i.    ODATA-1099 Add annotations to describe custom query options and custom headers

                                 ii.    ODATA-1121 Extend FilterExpressionRestrictions with "MultiPredicate"

                                iii.    ODATA-1112 Default page size for server-driven paging

                                iv.    ODATA-1067 Consider ability to define computed default values

                                 v.    ODATA-1005 Make sure we have capabilities for all new 4.01 functionality

                                vi.    ODATA-884 Add term ErrorCodes to describe possible codes in error messages (public comment c201510e00019)


8.        Next meetings [9:50 am PT]

    1. Thursday October 26, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT


9.        AOB and wrap up [9:55 am PT]


[2] References


[3] Timeline




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]