[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [odata] Agenda for OData TC meeting on 2017-10-19
Additional topic for discussion: Creation of a committee note to describe a CSDL to Protobuf transformation?
Here  is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday October 19, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT (17:00-19:00 CEST). For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
1. Roll call [8:00 am PT]
a. Self-registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=44000
2. Approve agenda [8:05 am PT]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10 am PT]
a. Minutes from October 12, 2017 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61785/odata-meeting-191_on-20171012-minutes.html
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]
a. Action items due
5. Publication of Vocabularies [8:20 am PT]
a. We did add new terms to vocabularies in Errata, so we could publish Errata 04 to provide new “official” snapshots
b. Do we want to take that chance and re-check Errata 03 for typos or sections that need clarification?
6. OData-to-OpenAPI Mapping [8:50 am PT]
a. Proposal: in CND02 use only OpenAPI 3.0.0 as target language, anyone interested in Swagger/OpenAPI 2.0 can refer to CND01
b. Discussion: which new features of OpenAPI 3.0.0 (beyond “nullable”) do we want to leverage?
7. Issues [9:20 am PT]
a. Vocabularies: APPLIED
i. ODATA-1064 Add ability to annotate collections to return only count and NextLink
b. Vocabularies: NEW or OPEN
i. ODATA-1099 Add annotations to describe custom query options and custom headers
1. META 1: use issue-specific branches for new terms, types, properties, or add them to master branch and mark them as experimental?
2. META 2: add examples to term definitions as shown here via annotation Core.Example?
ii. ODATA-1121 Extend FilterExpressionRestrictions with "MultiPredicate"
iii. ODATA-1112 Default page size for server-driven paging
iv. ODATA-1067 Consider ability to define computed default values
v. ODATA-1005 Make sure we have capabilities for all new 4.01 functionality
vi. ODATA-884 Add term ErrorCodes to describe possible codes in error messages (public comment c201510e00019)
8. Next meetings [9:50 am PT]
a. Thursday October 26, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT
9. AOB and wrap up [9:55 am PT]