OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

odata message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [odata] Agenda for OData TC meeting on 2017-10-26

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday October 26, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT (17:00-19:00 CEST). For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to [2]. For TC timeline, see [3]. Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.




[1] Agenda


1.        Roll call [8:00 am PT]

    1. Self-registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=44001


2.        Approve agenda [8:05 am PT]


3.        Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10 am PT]

    1. Minutes from October 19, 2017 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61866/odata-meeting-192_on-20171019-minutes.html


4.        Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]

    1. Action items due

                                  i.    #0036 Register the OData- headers and preferences with IANA

        1. https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61752/IANA_Header_Registration.docx
        2. https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61751/IANA_Preference_Registration.docx


5.        Issues [8:30 am PT]

    1. V4.01 Public Review

                                  i.    ODATA-1125 Define by-value/reference expectations for action/function payloads.

                                 ii.    ODATA-1123 Allow 24:00:00 for Edm.TimeOfDay


    1. Vocabularies: Schema Versioning

                                  i.    Proposal: annotate vocabulary schemas with Core.SchemaVersion to make different revisions distinguishable

        1. Major version is 1 – will only be changed if we switch to Xxx.V2
        2. Minor version is incremented whenever we add a term, property, or AppliesTo target
        3. Patch version is incremented whenever we fix something – typos, descriptions, …


    1. Vocabularies: APPLIED

                                  i.    ODATA-1064 Add ability to annotate collections to return only count and NextLink


    1. Vocabularies: NEW or OPEN

                                  i.    ODATA-1124 Authorization vocabulary: KeyLocation - also allow cookie as value?

                                 ii.    ODATA-1122 Add singletons for capability term targets

                                iii.    ODATA-1121 Extend FilterExpressionRestrictions with "MultiPredicate"

                                iv.    ODATA-1067 Consider ability to define computed default values

                                 v.    ODATA-1005 Make sure we have capabilities for all new 4.01 functionality

                                vi.    ODATA-884 Add term ErrorCodes to describe possible codes in error messages (public comment c201510e00019)


6.        Committee Note on Google Protocol Buffers as an alternative data format [9:10 am PT]

    1. George: describe use case and purpose of the proposed committee note


7.        Structural Property with Type=Entity Type versus Containment Navigation Property [9:30 am PT]

    1. George: describe use case and why containment navigation properties aren’t sufficient


8.        Next meetings [9:50 am PT]

    1. Thursday November 02, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT
    2. Thursday November 09, 2017 during 8-10 am PDT


9.        AOB and wrap up [9:55 am PT]


[2] References


[3] Timeline




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]