[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Update on IANA Header Registration document
FYI… I have forwarded the updated IANA Header Registration document that we review in the TC meeting Thursday to Robin Cover at OASIS.
Here  is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday January 11, 2018 during 8-10 am PST (17:00-19:00 CET). For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
1. Roll call [8:00 am PT]
2. Approve agenda [8:05 am PT]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10 am PT]
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]
5. Issues [8:20 am PT]
i. ODATA-1064 Add ability to annotate collections to return only count and NextLink
i. ODATA-1132 Propagation of NavigationRestrictions
ii. ODATA-1121 Extend FilterExpressionRestrictions with "MultiPredicate"
iii. ODATA-1067 Consider ability to define computed default values
iv. ODATA-1005 Make sure we have capabilities for all new 4.01 functionality
v. ODATA-884 Add term ErrorCodes to describe possible codes in error messages (public comment c201510e00019)
6. Committee Note on Google Protocol Buffers as an alternative data format [9:30 am PT]
7. Structural Property with Type=<Entity Type> versus Containment Navigation Property [9:40 am PT]
8. Next meetings [9:50 am PT]
9. AOB and wrap up [9:55 am PT]