Subject: Regarding ODATA-1250

Dear members,

as I may well be late for today's meeting and the JIRA automatic mails might skip your attention I hereby state my support for a specific flavor of the current proposal on ODATA-1250 (on the agenda for today):

Issue:

# ---------

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/ODATA-1250

# ---------

Proposal modification (New):

# ---------

Add (1)

[RFC7946] Butler, H., Daly, M., Doyle, A., Gillies, S., Hagen, S., and T. Schaub, "The GeoJSON Format", RFC 7946, DOI 10.17487/RFC7946, August 2016, <https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7946>.

as a normative reference and (2)

point to it in the bullet point mentioning the CRS object.

(3) Remove the LineString extension to zero/one position.

Instead of (Current):

Add GeoJSON-2008 as a (non-normative?) reference and point to it in the bullet point mentioning the CRS object.

Either explain what LineString with zero/one position is, and why we want to allow them, or remove that extension.

All the best,
Stefan