Subject: RE: JSON-LD interoperability with OData

Hi George,

JSON-LD allows interpreting any given JSON dialect as JSON-LD by including a Link header pointing to a JSON-LD context document.

This can be used to interpret OData JSON as JSON-LD.

The hard part however is creating the JSON-LD context document that maps the service-specific structured types and their properties to those Linked Data constructs the JSON-LD client/consumer is interested in.

Thanks

Ralf

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org <odata@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Ericson, George
Sent: Montag, 15. Juli 2019 18:53
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odata] JSON-LD interoperability with OData

I'm seeing projects that have started with RDF and LDP.   I'm interested in interoperability with an OData ecosystem.

I don't see much about interoperability with JSON-LD or RDF concepts, but they are intuitively not very different from OData.

Has anyone done work in that space?

Is utilization of JSON-LD simple are hard in the context of OData?

Thanks,

George Ericson

Dell | Senior Distinguished Engineer

Information Solutions Group