Subject: RE: Statements of Use for OData 4.01 Specifications by Microsoft

I, Peggy Moloney, OASIS Primary Representative for Microsoft, endorse this Statement of Use.”

Thanks,

Peggy

From: Michael Pizzo <mikep@microsoft.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:44 PM
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Peggy Moloney (CELA) <Peggy.Moloney@microsoft.com>

Microsoft has successfully implemented the Committee Specification 02 (approved November 15, 2019) version of the OASIS OData Protocol Version 4.01 specification in our OData core and service libraries for the .NET framework, and used those libraries in production as well as demonstration services.

The libraries enable developers to write OData clients in accordance with the required clauses for Interoperable OData clients as specified in Section 13.3, as well as OData Read-only or Updatable Data Services in accordance with the required clauses for Intermediate Conformance as specified in Section 13.2.2, of Part 1: Protocol and Section 6 of Part 2: URL Conventions, and in accordance with the conformance clauses for services specified in Section 17 of OData CSDL XML version 4.01 specification also approved November 15, 2019. Additionally, we have an internal implementation that generates JSON CSDL in accordance with the conformance clauses for services specified in Section 17 of OData CSDL JSON version 4.01 specification approved November 15, 2019.

These libraries support the Committee Specification 02 (approved November 15, 2019) version of the OData JSON Format version 4.01 specification in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in Section 24 for both a consumer and producer of the OData JSON format.