[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Agenda for OData TC meeting on 2020-02-13
Here  is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday February 13, 2020 during 8-10 am PST (17:00-19:00 CET). For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
1. Roll call [8:00 am]
a. Self-registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=49708
2. Approve agenda [8:05 am]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10 am]
a. Minutes from February 06, 2020 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/66654/Minutes%20of%202020-02-06%20Meeting%20%23283.docx
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php?sort_field=due_closed_date] [8:15 am]
i. #0039 Concept for Compact JSON data format – Hubert Heijkers – 2020-06-30
ii. #0037 Concept for binary data format – Hubert Heijkers – 2020-06-30
iii. #0040 Register Repeatability headers with IANA – Mark Biamonte – 2020-03-31
5. Vocabularies: Release 4.0 [8:20 am]
a. Draft Release
b. Example Release in forked repository
6. Issues [8:30 am]
i. ODATA-1275 Describe structure of "JSON properties"
b. Vocabularies: NEW or OPEN with concrete proposal
i. ODATA-1355 Generalize Validation.Minimum and Validation.Maximum to Edm.PrimitiveType
ii. ODATA-1300 Capabilities: clarify CountRestrictions and ExpandRestrictions
c. V4.01: NEW or OPEN
i. ODATA-1353 Clarity for "@odata.type" in request payloads
d. V4.02: NEW or OPEN with concrete proposal
i. ODATA-1354 Add support for SoundsLike expressions
7. REST Profile for OData [8:55 am]
i. How to name it?
ii. How to publish it?
iii. Poster services and tools?
iv. What is the MVP to launch?
v. What experiences/tools do we need to make the right first impression?
b. OASIS Open Repositories
1. initiated by a TC, initially maintained by TC members, may survive the initiating TC
2. available at https://github.com/oasis-open/odata-xxx - name MUST start with TC shortname
3. anyone can contribute who has signed a CLA – in contrast to TC repos at https://github.com/oasis-tcs, where only TC members can contribute
4. uses Open Source license, e.g. Apache 2.0, different from TC IPR policy (in our case: RF on RAND)
c. OASIS Open Projects
1. similar to a TC, geared towards producing software, with Project Governing Board, Technical Steering Committee, Marketing Group, chairs, maintainers, …
2. needs one or more sponsor organizations, e.g. IBM, MSFT, SAP would have to pay minimum USD 25.000 annually
8. Next meetings [9:50 am]
a. Thursday February 20, 2020 during 8-10 am PST (17:00-19:00 CET)
a. Thursday February 27, 2020 during 8-10 am PST (17:00-19:00 CET)
a. Thursday March 05, 2020 during 8-10 am PST (17:00-19:00 CET)
9. AOB and wrap up [9:55 am]