Subject: Last call for Sponsor-member quotes â OData press release

We have a few days left for Sponsor members of the OData TC to send quotes for the press release.

So far, I have only received a quote from SAP.

If you haven't submitted a Sponsor quote for the release but intend to, please let me know.

If you already submitted a Sponsor quote, but your company name does not appear above, please contact me.

Thanks,
Jane