Subject: Rapid leverage of GraphQL based distruputions

Hi,

Last week on the OData call, we discussed several options for representing Rapid.

We should keep in mind how our choices can be leveraged to obtain wider adoption.

Related GitHub searches:

Search term

Results

GraphQL

79,809

OpenAPIv2 OR "OpenAPI v2" OR OpenAPI2 OR "OpenAPI 2" OR Swagger

24,328

OpenAPIv3 OR "OpenAPI v3" OR OpenAPI3 OR "OpenAPI 3"

925

OData4 OR "OData 4" OR ODatav4 OR "OData v4"

368

George