Subject: RE: [odata] Rapid leverage of GraphQL based distruputions

Unfortunately, the OData trend is for 'A fost odata' by Martin Moschâ

Searching for OData v4 and variants is not so fun.

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org <odata@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Handl, Ralf
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:20 PM
To: Wojciech Trocki; Ericson, George
Cc: odata@lists.oasis-open.org

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Looking at the Google trend worldwide OData is more sought-after than OpenAPI

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=odata,graphql,openapi

And in Romania we totally beat both GraphQL and OpenAPI â âhai odata!" means âletâs go!â 😊

Another fun fact: OData also wins in south-west Germany, besides having no special meaning in German â what might be the reason for that?

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=DE&q=odata,graphql,openapi