Subject: Status of the Rapid

Hi

Due to the conflicting call, I have at the time (GraphQL Spec group and Managers meeting) I could not attend fully last couple calls.Â
Do we have any TL:DR on what is the direction Rapid is going and how individuals like me can help.

I seen we have PR created but there is not much traction to get it merged.

From my point of view ideally, we should be:
- Deprecating existing packages (those on NPM)
- Clear repositoryÂfrom the packages that were created
- Review and Push C# based parser - I assume that this is 100% go?
- Put new plan into the repo and ramp up progress.

WDYT?
--

WOJCIECHÂTROCKI

Software Engineer