Subject: FW: [chairs] New section on the website: Member Resources

FYI

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Samstag, 9. Januar 2021 00:05
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org; OASIS TAB <tab@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear Chairs,

Please share this with your committee.

At the bottom of the new website, under Useful links, I have added a link to Member Resources which takes you to https://www.oasis-open.org/member-resources/. I am using this page to collect tools, and documentation, such as the link to the OASIS support request forms and the Spec Editor's Manual, that you previously reached from the TC Administration homepage.

It is currently organized into sections for Chairs, Editors, Maintainers, and other. But it is still a work in progress so, by all means, please share any comments or suggestions or requests for what you would like to see here and how best to organize it.

I would like to make this, eventually, a place that supports the work of your committees so please help me make this useful for you.

Best regards,

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward