Subject: Doodle poll for F2F in June or July.

Odata team,

We are planning a face to face in June or July.

This poll is to select acceptable weeks.

In the poll, select the Mondays of the weeks that you are likely to be able to travel.

Don't be put of because only Mondays are noted in the poll, we mean the week.

Days/times and locations will be decided soon.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/xboEngze

Thanks,

George Ericson

Internal Use - Confidential