odf-adoption-chair message

Subject: Fw: Updating your OASIS TC roles

Regards,

Alan Milnes
IT Architect
Security, Asset & Risk Management - New Business
IBM United Kingdom Ltd.

Tel: (+44) [0] 7764-660 709 (Mobex: 272952)
Internet: milnea@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Alan Milnes/UK/IBM on 28.03.06 18:10 -----

             Michael Winters
             <mwinters@us.ibm.
                                       Donald Harbison
             28.03.06 18:03            <donald_harbison@us.ibm.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       Alan Milnes/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
                                       scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: Updating your OASIS TC
                                       roles

I approve.

 Donald
 Harbison/Cambridge/IBM@LOTU
                                      Michael Winters/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
 03/28/2006 06:02 AM                                                    cc
                                      Alan Milnes <MILNEA@uk.ibm.com>,
                                      scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                      Fw: Updating your OASIS TC roles

Michael,

Please approve.

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Donald Harbison/Cambridge/IBM on 03/28/2006 09:01 AM
-----

 Alan Milnes <MILNEA@uk.ibm.com>

 03/28/2006 09:56 AM                                                    To
                                                  donald_harbison@us.ibm.c
                                                  om
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                                  Fw: Updating your OASIS
                                                  TC roles

> If you still wish to be a member of this TC, and your OASIS membership
> is through an organization, please advise your organizational Primary
> Contact, who must consent by sending an e-mail message to
> odf-adoption-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.

As requested ....

Regards,

Alan Milnes
IT Architect
Security, Asset & Risk Management - New Business
IBM United Kingdom Ltd.

Tel: (+44) [0] 7764-660 709 (Mobex: 272952)
Internet: milnea@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Alan Milnes/UK/IBM on 28.03.06 15:55 -----

            "Scott McGrath"
            <scott.mcgrath@oa
            sis-open.org>                                              To
                                      Alan Milnes/UK/IBM@IBMGB
            28.03.06 00:27                                             cc

                                                                  Subject
                                      Updating your OASIS TC roles

Alan Milnes,
Our records indicate that you requested Member status in the
odf-adoption Technical Committee on 2/27/2006 8:27:00 AM and remain on
the roster as Applicant because the “join” process was not completed.

If you still wish to be a member of this TC, and your OASIS membership
is through an organization, please advise your organizational Primary
Contact, who must consent by sending an e-mail message to
odf-adoption-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.  If you are an Individual or
[Associate] member of OASIS, then please send that message yourself.

Starting on 31 March, we will begin updating the TC rosters. If you
remain in the Applicant role, we will convert you automatically to an
Observer.

If you no longer wish to participate in the odf-adoption TC, please use
the "Leave Group" button on the TC home page, or you may request removal
by replying to this email.

I am pleased to report this update action was made possible by a new
tool set now being implemented to make joining Technical Committees
easier.  Thank you for your help in transitioning to the new tools.

Scott McGrath
Director of Member Services

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

Plan on attending:
OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability,
9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/