Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] OpenDocument compliance/conformance

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> Hello Erwin,
>
>> As I said, please add your thoughts, so that our ideas
>> eventually lead to a concrete plan!
>
> Your list looks exhaustive but it requires imho to be discussed on the
> phone on a point-by-point basis and also in conjunction with the ODF TC.

Don and I joined the last ODF TC call. We agreed that the
ODF Adoption TC would provide the market/customer requirements
for a "conformance test suite".

I agree that we need to discuss this with the ODF TC, but
I think we can do some homework first before we continue
discussions with the ODF TC. In addition, some people from
the ODF TC are observers on the ODF Adoption TC and vice
versa. Some people are even members of both TC's. Thus,
I think we should be able to do some more brainstorming
before engaging the ODF TC.

Best regards,
Erwin