Subject: Re: FW: [odf-adoption] OpenDocument compliance/conformance--logo

Carol Geyer wrote:
> FYI, we do have an OpenDocument OASIS Standard logo. See
> http://www.cafepress.com/oasis_open/622258.
>
> If the Committee intends to produce a conformance badge of some sort
> (pending that definition), it would make sense to work this logo into
> that design.

I have another idea. Instead of us designing a logo, let's have a
competition and let the main TC pick. The competition itself would be a
useful out-reach opportunity. More people would get to hear about the
logo sooner and we'd probably end up with a better logo.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org