Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] OpenDocument compliance/conformance

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
>> Btw, we can start working on a logo before having the definition of
>> conformance worked out. These are things we can do in parallel.
>
> Indeed, that is something that is missing. I have people here who have
> asked for a logo, not so much in a business context as it was almost an
> obvious request from marketing folks. How could we set up this initiative?

How to setup the initiative: Announce a logo competition, accept
submissions from everyone. Let the main TC vote.

There are two advantages to the competition idea:
* We get more skilled people trying.
* More people hear about the fact that there is a logo sooner.

We should have some broad criteria or suggestions. For example, "the
logo should look good when printed at a small size".

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org