Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] 11th of April meeting

Charles,

We meet every Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. EDT. There will be times when holidays and personal vacations take priority, so enjoy your day!

The call-in number is fixed for our use and does not need to change for now.

Best regards,

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

"Charles-H. Schulz" <charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com>

04/11/2006 04:40 AM

odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[odf-adoption] 11th of April meeting

Hello,

I do not know if the meeting of today shall still be scheduled, for this
is holiday time in many countries; however, and for a rather different
reason, I will not be available today for the TC confcall.

Sorry,
--
Charles-H.Schulz,
Associé/Partner