Subject: OpenDocument White Paper - Ideas/Outline

Hello ODF Adoption TC members,

Here are some ideas what could be included in an OpenDocument
white paper. Please let me know what your thoughts are!

Possible White Paper Outline
============================

* ODF History
   - OpenOffice.org format
   - Foundation of OASIS ODF TC
   - OASIS standardization process
   - OASIS ballot/approval
   - ISO submission
   - Roadmap / nest steps

* ODF Benefits
   - List of benefits
   - Positioning against other formats
   - Examples / proof points for benefits

* ODF Adoption
   - ODF Application Support
     > Office productivity applications
     > CMS / DMS
     > Search engines

   - ODF Deployments
     > Key deployment and distribution numbers
     > Key success stories
     > End user quotes / testimonials / endorsements

* ODF Development
   - Available developer documentation
     > Online book by J. David Eisenberg
     > Published articles

   - Available development tools and libraries
     > Java tools by J. David Eisenberg
     > Perl modules by Genicorp

   - ODF Tutorial
     >Use of ODF outside of applications (e.g. via scripting)

* ODF Migration
   - Available migration tools
   - Available migration documentation

* ODF Accessibility
   - Accessibility aspects of ODF
   - Work of ODF Accessibility sub-committee
   - Available accessibility tools and application support

* ODF Resources
   - ODF TC website
   - ODF Adoption TC website
   - ODF Alliance