Subject: Creating an XML.org Focus Area

OASIS ODF Adoption TC:
Attached is a guidelines document that provides more information on
creating an XML.org Focus Area. As I mentioned, the DITA XML.org Focus
Area (http://dita.xml.org) is the first in what we hope will be a series
of Focus Areas on OASIS Standards. It would be great if the ODF Adoption
TC would like to take on the project of launching an ODF XML.org Focus
Area.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to discuss
this on a TC call or at the F2F in San Francisco.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San
Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/

FA-create-guidelines-06-04-25.pdf