Subject: IS 26300 ballot results URI

     Here are the official ballot results, posted late this afternoon to a
public location, with all comments readable.

http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0728.pdf

     We should plan to discuss the appropriate channel(s) for responding to
them at the next OpenDocument TC meeting.   At the moment there still are a
few different thoughts about how exactly this will proceed.  We are working
it out directly with the ISO CS in Geneva and JTC1's secretariat, and will
have more to report shortly.
     In any case, it is a good idea to start reading through the various
helpful suggestions.  OASIS will issue responses to them, whether in the
form of errata, possible plans for future work, or simple
acknowledgement;  and obviously we look to the TC as our experts to
initiate and advise in this process.

    Kind regards  Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org