Subject: RE: Wiki request for ODF Adoption TC work

Hi everyone,

The wiki for ODF-Adoption is now live and can be accessed at:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/odf-adoption/

It was great to see you in San Francisco!!

All the best,

Mary

From: Martha J Mealy [mailto:mealym@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:31 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: Wiki request for ODF Adoption TC work

Mary,
I'm writing to follow up on the request for a Wiki for us to use as we create collateral materials for ODF Adoption efforts.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Martha
Martha J. Mealy
Strategic Marketing for Lotus Software - Industrial Sector
IBM Software Group
mealym@us.ibm.com
office phone: (503) 342-5519
mobile phone: (503) 720-7963