Subject: Promoting Gartner First Take on OpenDocument

See response from Gartner below on linking to their report...

-----Original Message-----
From: Vendor Relations [mailto:vendor.relations@gartner.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 1:26 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: Knox,Rita
Subject: RE: OASIS Review Gartner First Take on OpenDocument Today!

Hello,

If you wish to link to the report via the page URL, that is acceptable
and we require that you submit your intended promotional language to us
for review and approval prior to posting. When creating your promotional
language, please keep in mind that only industry-general data may be
used. Company-specific data may not be used as it may appear endorsing.
The Gartner logo may not be used unless reprint distribution rights to
the report are purchased via reprints@gartner.com.

Thank you,
Kimberly Wheeler