Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] OASIS logo and trademark issues?

Hello Daniel,

thank you for your proposal. I have several questions for you:
-what is the licence of the OD fellowship's icons?
-knowing that we will eventually end up with only one extension for any
ODF formatted file, how could icons be relevant?
-do we need icons? shouldn't the icons be the ones designed and used by
each ODF-compliant application (like you would have OOo, Workplace, etc.)?

Best,
Charles-H. Schulz.

--
Charles-H.Schulz,