Subject: Public links to pro-ODF standards initiatives???

Hallo everybody,

Maybe this does already exist somewhere, maybe not!?

I'd like to collect, consolidate and summarize public links to pro-ODF
standards initiatives. Below are a few examples. Please send me the
links that you are aware of, so that I can create a wiki page that lists
all the different initiatives, and to which more people can contribute.

Thanks a lot,
Erwin

IDABC (Europe)
"Documentation on the Promotion of Open Document Exchange Format"
http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/3439/5585

Massachusetts / ETRM
http://www.mass.gov/Aitd/docs/policies_standards/etrm3dot5/etrmv3dot5informationdomain.pdf
http://www.mass.gov/Aitd/docs/policies_standards/etrm3dot5/opendocformfaqs.pdf