Subject: ODF in France: status update

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know about what's going on in regard of the ODF
actions taking place in France. Basically the ODF Alliance members are
working on several items: individual letters to the DGME, an open letter
harboring the ODF Alliance logo and put on the web site, meeting with
the Finances minister, etc.

The deadline to send the messages and/or letters in wednesday, the 15th.
We have had two confcalls between the french members of the Alliance and
several other founding members such as Sun, IBM and Oracle. So far
Microsoft's response is strong, but discrete.

Best,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,
Associé / Associate,