Subject: Could this be the basis of our first white paper?

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

Over the weekend I spent some time writing up some kind of ODF white
paper which I had promised to some people at the end of last week. Since
I was offline (on a train) most of the time, none of the content has
been moved to our wiki, yet. However, you can take a look at the
content I created at:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resources/dancer/odf_overview_wp_12june2006.pdf

Could this be the basis of our first ODF Adoption TC white paper?
What do you think?

Thanks,
Erwin