Subject: OpenDocument XML.org Status

We have a framework set up at http://opendocument.xml.org. If you're interested
in working on the OpenDocument XML.org Editorial Board, please register on the
site, then email me your userid, and I'll set your access privileges as
"editor".

We are not ready to add pages to the site yet (still working through some
technical glitches), so please don't do anything other than register.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications