Subject: Introducing a new member

Hello,

I would like to introduce Mr Jean-Marie Gouarné as a new member of this
TC. Jean-Marie is known by some of you because he's the man behind
OOoDoc (http://search.cpan.org/dist/OpenOffice-OODoc/). Jean-Marie is
thus one of the greatest expert of ODF in Europe and he will be
contributing both to the ODF TC and the ODF Adoption TC, under the
banner of Ars Aperta . He's one of our partner and is also the CTO of
Genicorp, a french IT services company. But enough said, I'll let
Jean-Marie introduce himself.

Best,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,