Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - August 1, 2006 - Minutes

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 14:29 +0200, Erwin Tenhumberg wrote:
> KDE akademy / ODF day
> ---------------------
> Speakers include Florian Reuter and Daniel Carrera from the
> OpenDocument foundation.

To be clear: Gary's Foundation was not involved in any way. It certainly
wasn't mentioned in the invitation from Intel. I will be representing
the OpenDocument Fellowship, and the reason for the invitation is my
work on the Fellowship, not anything I've done related to the
Foundation. The Foundation only sponsors me to participate in the OASIS
TC process (something which the Fellowship cannot do, as we are not a
501 non-profit and the Foundation is).

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the

This is a digitally signed message part