Subject: Revised XForms/ODF article

I did some proofreading, and found that I had the form bindings for the
radio buttons wrong.  I've also done some rephrases in the part that
explains basic XForms concepts.  If you downloaded the file before 11 PM
Pacific time, you need to download again (sorry).

http://books.evc-cit.info/xforms_ooo_06_08_15.odt

--
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/