Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] List of events with ODF / ODF Adoption TC memberparticipation

Erwin Tenhumberg schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> For the ODF focus area on xml.org it would be good to have a list
> of events that cover ODF. Below is a preliminary list. Can you please
> help me to extend/complete it?
>

> Thanks,
> Erwin
>

> Events with ODF / Adoption TC Member Participation
>
> * OpenOffice.org Conference
>   Lyon, France
>   11-13 September 2006
>   marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/index.html
>
> * OpenDocument Day at Akademy
>   Dublin, Ireland
>   26 September 2006 (Tuesday)
>   http://conference2006.kde.org/codingmarathon/opendocumentday.php
>
> * GOSCON
>   Portland, Oregon
>   October 12-13, 2006.
>   http://goscon.org/
>   Will ODF be covered???
>
> * OpenDocument Day
>   Sacramento, CA
>   Date??? URL???
>
> * 2006 NASCIO Annual Conference
>   Miami, Florida
>   October 15 - 18, 2006
>   http://www.nascio.org/events/2006AnnualConference/
>   Will ODF be covered???
>
> * OASIS Open Standards Day
>   Wiesbaden, Germany
>   8/9 November 2006
>   http://www.tekom.de/upload/alg/CfP%20OOSD.pdf
>
> * OASIS Adoption Forum 2006
>   London, UK
>   28-29 November 2006
>   http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/
>   Will ODF be covered??? Do we want to meet there???
I will be there, and I would be glad to meet some members of the this
group.
I use the opportunity to introduce myself to all those here, who dont
know me. I am new in this TC and wanted to read for some time before i
post...

My name ist Elmar Geese. I am a member of the ODF-Foundation and
ODF-Alliance, and also the chairman of the German Linux Association
(www.linux-verband.de). One of my main interests is the promotion of
Open Standards in information technology.
I am active as an lobbyist in germany and at the EC in Brussels.
Since 10 years I run a company in Bonn/Germany focussed an
plattform-independent software development, we are 30 people there,
mostly consultants and developers.(www.tarent.de).

Please apologize that the links above do not point to english sites, we
are working on that...

I hope to see some of you in london.

Regards,

Elmar Geese

--
tarent GmbH
Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn  | Poststr. 4-5, 10178 Berlin