Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] OpenDocument XML.org: case studies/deployments

I'm fine with removing option 1. I like option 2 and 3 and I think it
does make sense to have both of them, because quite often deployments
become public without really publishing details or even some kind of
study. The case studies section should just list those deployments for
which official studies/details have been published somewhere.

Nevertheless, it might be useful to somehow link to existing lists,
because even though we want to get users to update the focus area
pages, we can't force the OpenOffice.org community members or the
IDABC in Europe to use our respository instead of their own.
Thus, we should at least point to other repositories.

Erwin