Subject: FW: [odf-adoption] Forum topic suggestions and potential owners/moderators

I've set up these forums. If possible, it might be nice if we could add an
introductory post to each, just to jump start discussion.

--carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM [mailto:Erwin.Tenhumberg@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:35 AM
To: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear TC members,

AFAIK, we still have to decide what forum topics we want to start with
once the ODF focus area gets launched. Here are my topic proposals and
first sets of names of people who could monitor and "moderate" the
different topics:

* Positioning, Benefits, Compatibility, and Interoperability
   (Robert Weir, Don Harbison, Marino Marcich, Erwin Tenhumberg)

* Migration Approaches and User Experiences
   (Don Harbison, Erwin Tenhumberg, Marino Marcich)

* Innovating around ODF
   (Don Harbison, Erwin Tenhumberg)

* Accessibility
   (Peter Korn, ???)

* Formulas
   (Robert Weir, ???)

* Programming
   (J. David Eisenberg, Lars Oppermann, Svante Schubert)

* Meta Data
   (???)

What do you think?

Thanks,