Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Forum topic suggestions and potentialowners/moderators

There still seems to be a confusion around the date!

The ODF panel and the ODF track at the OpenOffice.org
Conference will be on Wednesday, not Tuesday.

I only have limited email and web access here at the
conference, but I will try to get something posted
myself and to encourage others to post something.

Best regards,
Erwin