Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Cancellation of next week's call???

People only replied offline to my request, but apparently there
is agreement to cancel today's ODF Adoption TC call due to the
fact that many TC members are at the OpenOffice.org Conference
in Lyon, and thus won't be able to join the call anyway.

Thus, there won't be a TC call today. We will resume the
meetings next week.

Best regards,
Erwin