Subject: ODF Adoption TC Call - 19 September 2006 - Agenda

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

Here is the preliminary agenda for our next Adoption TC call.

I will be the host, since Don might not be able to join the call,
at least not in time.

Unfortunately, I realized a few minutes ago that I have a conflicting
call at 11:30am ET as well. Thus, I would not mind if we did not need
the full hour for our meeting.

Don, do you know what happens with the call when the host hangs up?
Does everybody get disconnected, or does the call continue?

BTW, Alan (Milnes), will you be able to attend the call?

Proposed Agenda
===============

1.) Logistics
     - Roll call
     - Acceptance of open minutes from previous meetings
     - Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) ODF Focus Area
     - Launch feedback
     - Next steps

3.) OpenOffice.org Conference recap
     - Feedback / "post mortem" from participants

4.) Update on other deliverables
     - ODF white paper
     - ODF presentation

5.) ODF News / Round Table

Dial-in Information

Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
ODF Adoption TC Weekly Meeting
Toll-free dial-in:             1-877-421-0023
Toll/International  dial-in:   1-770-615-1382
Tie-line dial-in:                    421-0023
* Participant Pin access code: 262596

Best regards,
Erwin