Subject: Added new article to focus area -- OpenDocument Developers Kit proposal

http://opendocument.xml.org/node/154

I categorized it under "articles and whitepapers", but that is rather buried and someone visiting the main page will be unlikely to find it there, two levels deep under Resources.

Is there a way we could promote the N most recent Resources (web sites/articles/case studies/books/presentations, etc.) to the main Resources page?  Or perhaps have a top level menu for developer-related content?

Regards,

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect