Subject: Uploaded French ODF white paper draft

Dear TC members,

I just uploaded a first draft of a French ODF white paper:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=odf-adoption

Eric Mahe here at Sun will help me to turn the first draft into a
cleaner version. I will upload it once I'm back from vacation. We
then should quickly finalize both the English and the French
white paper.

Best regards,
Erwin