Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Promote ODF in Email Signatures

Hello Elmar,

No I was strucked at how relevant Simon's words were actually. I do also
know some people who suffer from Alzheimer disease. I am sorry if this
offends them in anyway, personnally I don't think that it does. Simon's
quote was not supposed to be fun. It was supposed to make people get the
picture on how much Open Standards matter. Of course, if people feel
that such  a quotation is offensive, noone should use it of course.

Regards,
Charles.

--
Charles-H.Schulz,