Subject: RE: The GPL'd database for Loads of Linux Links now includes http://opendocument.xml.org/

Barbara,
Thanks so much for including a link to OpenDocument XML.org at Loads of Linux
Links. This is great.
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: B. E. Irwin [mailto:beirwin@shaw.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 11:17 AM
To: communications@oasis-open.org
Subject: The GPL'd database for Loads of Linux Links now includes
http://opendocument.xml.org/

Good Morning,

I've included the OpenDocument website on the Loads of Linux Links
project website, which can be found here:

http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/links/index.html

I have classified your link under: Documentation--Standards.

The purpose of the Loads of Linux Links project is to collect, organise,
classify and maintain important URLs about Linux and the Open Source
movement for all levels of Linux users.  It features special link collections:
latest 100 links, "cool" and "must see" links.  There is also a Linux news
highlights RSS feed.

This project has been reviewed on NewsForge - see:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/12/09/1630229&from=rss .

I welcome all suggestions for additions, corrections, and deletions.  Just
send me an email.

Thanks for the link!

Barbara

Barbara Irwin
beirwin@shaw.ca
Victoria, B.C.  Canada

                       The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done
 		      should never interrupt the one who is doing it.